007-09

No Comments on 007-09
That wraps up Chapter 7: Three-Way. The Q&A is coming up next, and after that, a chapter of extreme importance. There’s been a major problem with this story, and the next chapter is my best chance to fix it. I am fairly happy with how it’s coming out so far… There’s basically a 98% chance that it’ll work out. Still, the sheer importance of it is nerve-wracking. That 2% keeps me awake at night!

Wish me luck!!